NON GMO ASSURANCE
Amazing Nutrition’s Non-GMO Assurance is our commitment to provide to our customers products that are GMO FREE. Amazing Nutrition Non-GMO Assurance also means that the ingredients we source to make our products have been declared by their suppliers to be made without the use of modern biotechnology or GMOs.
We understand our customers questions and concerns about what ingredients go into the Vitamins & Supplements they use on a daily basis. Our customers want to be rest assured that the products they consume are free of genetically modified organisms (GMO).
WE ARE HERE TO ASSURE OUR CUSTOMERS THAT EVERY AMAZING NUTRITION PRODUCT GOES THROUGH STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROTOCOLS TO ENSURE THAT IT IS FREE OF GMOs, SAFE TO CONSUME AND SHALL DELIVER FULL POTENCY AS MENTIONED ON THE LABEL.
WHAT ARE GMO?
Genetically modified organisms (GMOs) are living organisms whose genetic material has been artificially manipulated in a laboratory through genetic engineering. This relatively new science creates unstable combinations of plant, animal, bacteria and viral genes that do not occur in nature or through traditional crossbreeding methods.
Almost all commercial GMOs are engineered to withstand direct application of herbicide and/or to produce an insecticide. Despite biotech industry promises, none of the GMO traits currently on the market offer increased yield, drought tolerance, enhanced nutrition, or any other consumer benefit.
- - GMO crops do not increase yield potential.
- - GMO crops increase the use of pesticides.
- - GMO crops have created “superweeds”.
- - GMO and non-GM crops cannot “coexist”.
- - Genetic engineering is not needed for good nutrition. There are better ways to feed the world.
- - Conventional breeding is better than genetic engineering at producing crops with useful traits.
- - Genetic engineering is an imprecise technology that will continue to deliver unpleasant surprises.
- - GMO crops are not about feeding the world but about patented ownership of the food supply.
OUR NON-GMO ASSURANCE STANDARDS
At ‘Amazing Nutrition ®’ has taken a hands-on approach to maintaining the highest standards of quality. For this reason, we manufacture our products ourselves at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Carlstadt, New Jersey. We directly source the raw material used in our product; not through any third-party suppliers. This has enabled us to regulate better control over the raw material we use.
• We only source Non-GMO ingredients to manufacture our products. Our raw-material suppliers are required to provide proper documentation and confirmation that states the ingredients are Non-GMO sourced.
• Procedures are in place to ensure that our suppliers, who also handle GMO raw materials or finished products, segregate GMO and Non-GMO materials to eliminate cross contact of GMO and Non-GMO Materials. It is required that they not only keep these materials separated at all times, but they also must maintain proper cleaning measures.
• Suppliers are evaluated for Non-GMO sourced traceability and production measures as part of our routine Non-GMO ingredient review procedure.
• Some of our products and processing aids are derived from animal ingredients. Unfortunately, it is difficult to verify if the feed the animals consume contains GMOs. We are working toward finding alternatives to provide you with more GMO-Free options.
• Products that make an Organic claim or have been made with Organic ingredients are not genetically modified. Our Organic products are certified in accordance with the USDA National Organic Program, which does not allow GMOs.
We are currently in the process of getting Amazing Nutrition® certified under the ‘NON-GMP Project’.
(The Non-GMO Project is a nonprofit organization committed to preserving and building sources of non-GMO products, educating consumers and providing verified non-GMO choices.)