MACA AND IT'S BENEFIT
Lepidium meyenii or Maca is a herb that grows high up in the Andes Mountains of Peru. Also known as Peruvian ginseng, Maca root was believed by the Incas to be a powerful aphrodisiac and was used as a natural remedy for a number of conditions. Maca root is also an excellent source of many beneficial nutrients and compounds, including:
- Vitamin C, an antioxidant that fights free radical damage and assists with the production of collagen and the function of the immune system
- *Iron, an essential mineral that helps in generating of oxygen-carrying red blood cells.
- *Dietary fiber, helps to promote a healthy digestive system.
- *Isothiocyanate, aromatic molecules that seem to help to regulate hormonal balance.
- *Phytosterols, which help to keep the cardiovascular system healthy.
HERBAL SECRETS MACA ROOT POWDER
Herbal Secrets Maca root powder is made with organically grown Maca. You can mix it with smoothies, yogurts, sauces, baked dishes etc. It is free of artificial fillers or chemicals making is easy to incorporate this amazing root into your diet. This product is organic certified by the USDA