What is ALA/ALC?
* ALA stands for alpha lipoic acid. It is known as the universal antioxidant. Naturally, ALA is found in foods such as broccoli, spinach, and potatoes. Antioxidants such as ALA are essential for helping to strengthen the immune system, helping the body to fight diseases and stay healthy.
* ALC stands for acetyl L-carnitine, which is a kind of amino acid similar to B vitamins. The essential function of ALC is to help the body produce energy from fatty acids. It can also improve the flow of blood to the brain and boost memory, particularly in people who are elderly.
A combination of ALA and ALC when taken together in form of a dietary supplement has numerous health benefits:
* Fuels the body and aids in the production of natural energy and
* May help to fight some effects of aging, particularly lethargy.
* Promotes cell health. This is especially important during aging, when the body and its production of new cells slow down.
* ALA and ALC support the body’s maintenance of cell function, helping to keep cells healthy and fighting the effects of aging. This will be particularly apparent in the appearance of skin, which sags and wrinkles as it begins to produce fewer new cells.
* ALA and ALC may support the underlying structure of skin, promoting skin suppleness.
ALA/ALC combination also supports the body’s vital metabolic functions such as:
* Immune System Function
* Healthy Liver Function
* Brain And Cognitive Functions.
For this reason, ALA/ALC has been known to support overall health and well-being.
Order Amazing Nutrition ALA/ALC 750 mg dietary supplement and get a 60 Capsules bottle at your door step!